Monday, February 7, 2011

Blogging Day 171: My Favorite Super Bowl Commericals



















Half time left a lot to be desired. I am a fan of the Black Eyed Peas, but I didn't like their halftime performance. They are the first popular/current group since the Justin and Janet incident. I thought maybe they would do a bit better. Usher, on the other hand, was amazing! I wish I could move like him.

Besides the lack of awesomeness in the Black Eyed Pea performance, everything else was amazing. The dancers, costumes, musicians and visual effects were amazing.Their outfits reminded me of Tron, very techy and very retro at the same time.


Oh, well. The Black Eyed Peas can not be totally perfect. I'll still be rockin' to their beats.
Of course, Glee was amazing!!!!!

WOW, I'm watching FOX 45 and since when did news casters show clevage?

Craziness!


<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...