Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blogging Day 215: Hello Kitty Mac Lipstick Contest!


polyvore.com


It's Contest time!

I went shopping at 'The Cosmetics Company Store' at the Outlets and guess what I found!




That's right Hello Kitty Mac Lipstick!

It even has an imprint of Hello Kitty of the lipstick itself! Too cute!

I was silly enough to miss the selling of the the line, but I was so happy to have found this lipstick!

Of course, I bought one for myself and I thought... hmmm maybe I should do a contest!

So here we are, my very first contest!

Rules!

*To enter you must become a public follower... i.e. I should be able to see that you are following me, as seen in the picture below.



*US residents only, sorry guys. Shipping is crazy!

*I will announce the winner 4.01.11 during the evening. So.... the official cut off time is 3.30.11, but technically it's win I start getting the drawing together.

*How will I be selecting the random winner? As of right now I will be writing your names down on a piece of paper, folding it, through them all in a jar and pulling one out. Stone age, but it works. If I come up with a more brilliant plan, I will let you know. Or hey, if you have a brilliant plan, let me know.

When I announce the winner I will contact the winner and they will have 7 days to get me their contact information. After 7 days I will re-award the lovely lipstick to someone else!

I can not think of anything else that is important, but if I do, I will refine the rules. But, it looks pretty short and sweet.

Anyway, here are more pictures of the lipstick.














Like my blue nails?

Good Luck everyone! If this goes well, maybe I will have more contests for my awesome readers.
<3 Zerila

1 comment:

Ruuuuuski My Chicka said...

oooOOOOoooo!!!! how exciting! love the pink awesomness of the color! in the tube it looks a bit darker than the MAC Lady GaGa but the swatch looks almost like fuschia. me likes!

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...