Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blogging Day 242: I Didn't Die

I survived my plane trip and didn't die in some horrible plane crash!

THANK GOD!

I was so nervous about flying to my Grandfather's wedding. Right before we took off I had this sudden urge to jump up and scream, "Stop the plane, I'm getting off!"

Of course, right after that I was rocketed off into the sky. The scariest part, is right before take off, and the pilot is gunning the engine and you can feel him gaining speed. Your body is being pushed back into your seat and you look up and you can tell the plane is at an angle while going up because you have to look up to see the guy five seats in front of you. 

Even better, is when the plan turns, and you have the window seat that looks straight down to the ground. 

**shiver**

It was worth it though, the wedding was amazing. I had fun hanging out with my family. I got to drop some money at the Mall of America(squeal!!!!). Visited my grandma's grave, left her chocolate, carmel and cherry coke, things she was never 'suppose' to have in real life.... Though she would always sneak when no one is looking.

At the wedding my Grandfather looked so happy and like a teenager in love. Very lucky to find love twice. Personally, I think he's showing off. I have yet to be married once and he's doing it twice!!!

MEN!!!

Of course, the ride home was a lot better. I relaxed and took pictures of the land below me. I got some really cool pictures of the Great Lakes, farm land, the sun setting and us flying over a thunder storm....

....

Of course, I accidentally, formatted my memory card....


YES YOU HEARD ME!!

THE DUMB BLONDE FORMATTED HER MEMORY CARD!

EVERY PICTURE I TOOK ON MY TRIP UP NORTH IS GONE! GONE! GONE!

GONE!!!!!!

I'm alittle bitter...

These are the only pictures I could get after I deleted my *&@^# pictures.


FYI- What you see is us going over a storm, and us passing through it. It's very beautiful, but very scary at the time.

















<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...