Monday, April 25, 2011

Blogging Day 247: Juicy Couture Candle Contest!

polyvore.com

Yes, it is that time again! This month's contest is for a Purple Juicy Couture Vanilla scented candle.

I found this candle at Marshalls. I <3 shopping at Marshalls, you can always find brand name clothes at super cheap prices( do I sound like a commercial?). Either way,. i bought two, one for myself and another for a lucky winner.

Again, I used polyvore.com to create this picture and I have said before and I will say it again, check this website out!

Alright, let's get to the important part, The Rules:

***You must be a public follower to be entered into the contest. I must be able to see you in my side bar under follower, see picture below. Once you are a public follower you are entered.


**I will announce the winner 5.01.11 during the evening.

**How will I be selecting the random winner?  I will be writing your names down on a piece of paper, folding it, through them all in a jar and pulling one out. Stone age, but it works.

**When I announce the winner I will contact the winner and they will have 7 days to get me their contact information. After 7 days I will re-award the lovely candle to someone else!

**I can not think of anything else that is important, but if I do, I will refine the rules. But, it looks pretty short and sweet.

Here are so more pictures of the candle:





Good Luck Everyone!!

<3 Zerila

1 comment:

P-Chan said...

Sounds interesting! ^^

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...