Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blogging Day 281: Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides




 Last night I went and saw POC4 in 3D.

First, do not see POC4 in 3D, it was not worth it. The cool parts of the whole 3D experience were the previews. It annoys me when movies just plug in 3D to make more money. Unfortunately, I will be a sucker every time for a 3D movie, which is probably why they do that.

The best out all the Pirate movies was the first movie. That movie was amazing! The second and the third were OK, I liked them, but not as amazing as the first. NOW, POC4 would probably be my second favorite.

I was a bit upset at first that Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley were not going to be in this movie. I know, I was probably the only one who was upset. Then I realized their story was over, and Jack Sparrow's story will never be over. Plus, the new side love story, between the priest and the mermaid, was my favorite part of the movie.


I hope there is a fifth movie explaining what happened to the two of them. I waited in the theaters until after the credits hoping their would be a clip explaining what happened.

They did have a clip, so waiting after the credits is worth it. Well, I dunno if it was worth it, but there was a clip. All I have to say is, 'Hell have no fury as a woman scorned'.

Anyways, the movie was partly based on the book 'On Stranger Tides' by Tim Powers.


On Stranger Tides

The book is currently on my wish list at the library. Maybe it will explain what happened to the mermaid and the priest.


Plus, per wiki, the book was also inspiration for the game, 'Monkey Island'. Which was an awesome game!!


The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition [Online Game Code]

The movie was not the best POC, but it was a good movie none the less. I would definitely go see it, if not to see Johnny Depp being awesome. He will never be able to lose this character,.

<3 Zerila

Water- I did not get all my water, maybe only three glasses and I could tell. Having your daily water amount helps with staying awake.

Veggies- I had only 3. I forgot when I went out to eat.

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...