Monday, June 27, 2011

Blogging Day 308: 2NE1 New Single: I am the Best!!!

*** Don't forget to become a public follower. You currently have a 1 in 10 change of winning the English Rose Ring! ******

I am MAJOR fan of the Korean girl group 2NE1.


Will.i.am is working with them! Hopefully, soon they will be playing on the radio on my way to work.




ANYWAY! The important thing is that their new single I am the Best premiered yesterday on YouTube. I am adding their YouTube page to my awesome website list!


Check it out!!


I <3 it! Very up beat! Perfect for working out!

Here are my top seven  2NE1 songs(I had originally started with  five, but I couldn't cut any out and they are in no certain order):




Clap Your Hands is my favorite out all the videos!


2NE1 Fire came out with two music videos, a street and space version. I like the street version ALOT better. the dancing is amazing,especially Minzy's. Can you spot G-Dragon?




I normally do not like slow songs, but this one just hit me right there.. *sniff* *sniff*.



Too COOL! I <3 how they have a Star Wars reference in this video!



What do you think?

<3 Zerila

Water- good
Veggies- I only had 3/5 servings :(


No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...