Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blogging Day 236: T-Shirt Pillow


I just had to show you this cute t-shirt pillow my fellow co-worker Sedusa made!

Another co-worker asked her to make a pillow using this t-shirt.So she literally took the t-shirt and attached it to a pillow she made.

This is what the back looks like:



On the top corners she folded them down and added some cute buttons.


 

Then on Princess Tatiana's glove she added a little flower.



I think this pillow is absolutely cute! As soon as I find a t-shirt I will do a DIY. Sedusa has given me permission to steal her design :D


<3 Zerila

1 comment:

Ruuuuuski said...

that is freakin' ADORABLE!

me

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...