Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blogging Day 242: New 2NE1 Video: Ugly

I was hoping to have all the Otakon pictures up today... but at this time... It's not going to happen.

But, while I was away at Otakon 2NE1 released ANOTHER music video for their single, "Ugly"


This songs touch a very interesting part of me, and I'm sure every girl.

I was talking with a co-worker the other day about what conception of beauty we grew up with, and for me it has always been skinny. If you were skinny, you were beautiful.

*sigh* It's amazing what kind of head games we women play with ourselves.

Rock Out My Sexy Curvy Girlz!

<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...