Monday, August 29, 2011

Blogging Day 268: Someone Mentioned Me on Their Tumblr!!!!

I'm getting ready to write today's blog and I go to check out my stats and my referring sites and I notice a URL from tumblr. I honestly have no idea what tumblr is... I know I'm a blogger and I have now idea what tumblr is... sad, but I will learn now.

Anyway, back to my point!

I saw this URL:


I clicked and it lead me to this awesome DIY for Organizing Jewelry



SHE MENTIONS MY DIY!!!!!! ANOTHER PERSON'S TUMBLR MENTIONS MY BLOG!

OMG!!!

I'M HAVING THAT, " I-JUST-BOUGHT-MY-FIRST-JUICY-COUTURE-FOR-$30" FEELING.

*SQUEAL*

I needed that :) Thank you Jadmontenegro. Your simple adding me to your blog has brought me close to tears.



<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...