Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blogging Day 281: Torrid Haul

I  have a black fedora, but I wanted one I could wear for the fall. Black is more of a winter hat color.


I love the print on this top! I've never been a fan of this style of top, but when I saw the colors I had to get it.


A simple pink tank top. I'm learning I need to add more color to my wardrobe. Tanks are easy to translate into winter and fall by adding a cardigan.


I love this color and I think it would be perfect for my vests. I 've become a fan of the vest these days, but lack the shirts to wear with them. I have a black one that would look fabulous with this top.





I have one wristband bracelet like these and absolutely love it. They are very comfortable to wear and they are beautiful. I always get tons of compliments when I wear my wristband.

 
That is all I was able to get because I'm on a major budget! I'm going on a cruise this January and next summer I plan on going to Comic Con. I must save so many pennys!

I'll keep an eye out on Torrid and twitter any cool sales.


30 Day Song Challenge Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep

Utada Hikaru is another favorite artist of mine. I like her so much that I bought her CD, and I have only bought about 10 CDs my whole life.

'Flavor of Life' was the main song for the Japanese version of 'Boys Over Flowers' TV show.



You might her know her best for her work with Kingdom Hearts.

Simple and Clean


My favorite song and music video, Passion:


<3 Zerila


No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...