Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blogging Day 290: Happy 21st Birthday BRO!

My youngest brother turned 21!

GO HIM!!!!

I've also reealized that I am no longer a 21 year old and can not live on less then 8 hours of sleep. I've tried, but I can not. Well, technically I can. I just will not be entirely functional. Functions like patiences, deep thought and walking in straight lines tend to be not working.  Plus, they say it helps with weight loss.

No more staying up til 1am...crap.

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 14 - A song that no one would expect you to love

This song makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... which is why people would be surpirsed I liked it. Not a big fan of country love songs.



I think I need to go kill some Zombies on Resident Evil to get this romantic lovie dovie feeling out of me...

<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...