Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blogging Day 291: CCProse YouTube Channel

I was searching for something on Youtube and I came across the CCProse YouTube Channel.

CCProse is a channel that is basically a combination of a regular book and an audio book. 

Here is the first chapter of my favorite book, 'Jane Eyre' by Charlotte Bronte, as an example.



How awesome is this! School kids today have it SSSOOO easy!(OMG! Did I type this?!?!?!? If there was an doubt I am officially an adult for saying that!) I would have loved this site when I was in college, let alone high school!


They have a huge list of books and I have only read six books on the  list!

 SIX!!!

Not anymore! I think I'm going to start listening with 'The Wonderful Wizard of Oz'.

Last thing: They also allow input from the subscriber on which book they will work on next! I personally would like them to continue with the Anne of Green Gable series. I love Anne, she is so spacey and imaginative.

This CCProse YouTube Channel is going into my awesome website list!
 

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...