Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blogging Day 293: DIY Wrap Bracelet by Whitney Sews

I am a subscribe of Whitney Sews on YouTube and she did this awesome video on how to make a wrap bracelet:




This is what I ended up with:


I didn't have any leather rope so I used hemp rope I had, which works just as well. I also ran out of the  pink beads I was using,so I ended up finishing the bracelet with the metal beads. Instead of wrapping them I just knotted them on. I think the metal beads adds a nice touch. Don't you think?


This bracelet takes awhile to make. I suggest popping in a movie while you are making it. I ended up watching Thor, very cool movie, while I made mine. 


30 Day Song Challenge:

Day 17 - A song that you hear often on the radio

I actually like this song. Kelly Clarkson is my American Idol :)

<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...