Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Time For Some Changes

Evidently I missed the year anniversary of my blog. It was back in August! I have no idea how I missed it!

I've been doing this blog for a year now! A YEAR! Craziness!

I have gone from an average of 2 views a day to an average of 40.

I have gone from 0 to 10 Followers! You guys are so awesome for putting up with my ramblings!

I did my first DIY video and I do plan on doing more.

I've also been making a few changes.

I finally figured out how to make buttons for my blog. It only took me half a day. I learned how to do it from this Oikology blog. I only have the one button right now, but eventually I will be designing more.

I also finally made some pages. I currently only have the three, but I plan on creating a few more. Making the pages was a lot more complicated then it should have been.

I'm also creating a new blog header. Here is a draft I have. What do you think?



I've also taken the Blogging Day out of my titles. It was cute at first, now I find it annoying.

I will be making more changes over the course of the next month.

Let me know if you have any suggestions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 Day Song Challenge: Day18 - A song that you wish you heard on the radio.


Ayumi Hamasaki has such a beautiful voice. This song is my favorite and it is also the 18th most expensive music video ever made. It cost 1.6 million to make. 


<3 Zerila

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...