Wednesday, October 12, 2011

How Much Have I Changed?

I found this in an old blog I had... I have not changed alot, but it was fun seeing the different answers I had. MAN, I've gotten old!!!!!!

Feb 10, 2006

10 Years ago

How old were you? 19

What school year were you in 2002? Second year of college

Where did you go to school? AACC
Where did you work? Yes; Day Care

Where did you live? Maryland

Where did you hang out? BSU house in
How was your hair style? Long, middle of my back length, and usually down
Did you wear braces? No

Did you wear glasses? Normally contacts

Who was your best friend? I didnt really have one

Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend? None

Who was your celebrity crush? Didnt have one
Who was your regular-person crush?That Dude never could speak to him though

How many piercings did you have? 5

How many tattoos did you have? None

What was your favorite band? i dunno

What was your worst fear? Spiders

Had you smoked a cigarette yet? nah, everyone who smoked smelled yuckie

Had you gotten drunk or high yet? nah, didnt appeal

Had you driven yet? yeah

Had you been to a real party yet? I guess you can say I had been to a real party, but not a "REAL" party

Had your heart been broken? Yes, it had hurt big time

Had you been arrested? if you know me.. you know this answer

Had you failed a class? No

Did you think you were attractive? Yeps

Did u think you were cool/ popular? No

7 Years AGO
How old are you?: 23

What school year are you in? Forever in College...I want out

Where do you go to school?: AACC

Where do you live?: Maryland
Where do you hang out? whatever is fun, major places are mall and bowling alley

How is your hair style? shoulder length, and curled when I feel like it

Do you have braces?: No

Do you wear glasses?: Nopes
Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend?: Nopes, happily Single People

Who is your celebrity crush?: Cillian Murphy
Who is your regular-person crush? ssssoooo not saying, but if you know me, you totally know the answer

How many tattoos do you have?: None

How many piercings do you have?: 5- two in each ear and a nose ring

What is your favorite band? hmmm.... none at the moment

What is your biggest fear? Gaining more weight
Have you driven yet?: Yes

Where do you work? kmart for two more weeks then Avenue
Have you smoked a cigarette yet? Nope, I work at kmart and sees what you become when you smoke... so not happening

Have you gotten drunk or high yet? Kmart customers kinda cures me of any curiosity to do either. you look like a total moron when you are drunk and everyone think your the losest thing on Earth when your high.

Have you been to a real party? same answer as above

Has your heart been broken? Yep, by no one else though. I had a couple turn downs... but nothing as major as a broken heart

Have you been arrested? No

Have you failed a class? Yes

Do you think your attractive? No, Ive gained alot weight
Do you think your cool/popular? Nah... given up

NOW

How old are you?: 29

What school year are you in? Not going at the moment
Where do you go to school?: n/a
Where do you live?: Maryland...still
Where do you hang out? There isnt a specfic play
How is your hair style? At the moment, braided. I'm saving up to get my hair done. Poor broke me.

Do you have braces?: No

Do you wear glasses?:Yep

Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend?: Nopes, happily Single People...still

Who is your celebrity crush?: Doctor Who... I'm waiting for him to take me away on his Tardis.

Who is your regular-person crush?none... I have no been inspired at all lately.
How many tattoos do you have?: None

How many piercings do you have?: 5- two in each ear and a nose ring

What is your favorite band? 2NE1
What is your biggest fear? Being Alone

Have you driven yet?: Yes

Where do you work? Supply Company

Have you smoked a cigarette yet? Nope, but I have tried a cigar.
Have you gotten drunk or high yet? Nope
Have you been to a real party? Yes... but not a crazy party
Has your heart been broken? Highschool love, nothing else
Have you been arrested? No

Have you failed a class? Yes

Do you think your attractive? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Do you think your cool/popular? This is a highschool question and I try to avoid any memories involving highschool.

No comments:

Journal With Me 9/19/20

  Journal - Santa Gave it to Me :) Wood Background  Background Paper: Craft Smart, Cedar Lodge Paper Pad, Michaels Fiskars Paper-cutter: JOA...